I’m thrilled to announce that I finally have an official schedule for the upcoming release of The Knitter’s Curiosity Cabinet, Volume II. Just like last time, I’ll be doing a preorder period. Now I know placing a preorder is a bit of an act of trust, so I’ve planned some special deals for folks who want to get in early. I want to spell it all out here, ahead of time, so you can make your plans and ask any questions. So, without further ado, The Plan (and remember, whenever you buy a paper copy of any of my books directly through me, you’ll always get the eversion for free automatically)!
Tuesday, April 9-Monday, April 15 : Early Preorders
- Paper and electronic versions are 20% off the list price (that’s $21.56 instead of $26.95 for the paper book, and $15.16 instead of $18.95 for the ebook).
- Free, immediate download of any 2 of my available individual patterns when you order either version of the book.
- If you’ve ordered the paper version, you’ll also get a little present in your package when it ships.
Tuesday, April 16-Monday, May 6: Preorders
- Paper and electronic versions are 10% off the list price (that’s $24.25 instead of $26.95 for the paper book, and $17.05 instead of $18.95 for the ebook).
- Free, immediate download of any 1 of my available individual patterns when you order either version of the book.
Tuesday, May 7: Electronic Version Goes Live
- Everyone who has bought the electronic version of the book or who has bought the paper version from me will get an email with instructions on how to download the full electronic version of the book.
- Special offers on the electronic version expire.
Tuesday, May 7-Ship Date: Paper Preorders
- Paper version 10% off the list price (that’s $24.25 instead of $26.95).
- Free, immediate download of any 1 of my available individual patterns when you order the paper version of the book.
- Paper books will begin shipping sometime between May 28 and June 4, it all depends on how quickly the printer gets them to me. As soon as they start shipping, the special offers on the print version expire.
I hope that all makes sense. I want to be very sure everyone understands what they’re getting and when to expect it (preorders can be scary, I want to do all I can to make sure everybody is working with the same set of expectations). If anything is unclear, let me know and I’ll do what I can to explain it better. And of course, if you just happen to want to take a look at any of the patterns, you can do that over here!