I’m starting to like the holes in my sweater

So I took a break from the hole on the front of the sweater and moved onto the one on the cuff of the sleeve.  The first round of stitching looked something like this.

DSC_2822 copyThen I spent some time on the one on the back of the shoulder (right where the front, back, and sleeve all come together).  It’s working out something like this.

DSC_2824 copyIn both cases I’ve gone with stabilizing (or really even emphasizing) the hole rather than trying to hide it.  And both spots will be getting Lots More Stitches before this is over.  But I’m having so much fun I wanted to show off some process shots as we go.