Curls Preorder Schedule
Curls: Versatile, Wearable Wraps to Knit at Any Gauge goes on sale Friday. As always, I’ve got some great discounts for folks who buy early. But, to make things even more fun, I’ve also arranged for some marvelous little goody bags (full of all sorts of knitterly tools and indulgences) for the first 250 people to buy the paper version!
I know placing a preorder is a bit of an act of trust, so I want to lay out the whole schedule here, just so you know what to expect and when things will happen (and of course, just ask if you have any questions). Without further ado, The Plan (and as always, if you buy a paper copy of any of my books directly through me, you get the ebook for free automatically)!
Friday, Nov 7, noon eastern-Monday, Nov 10: Early Bird Special
- Paper & electronic versions are each $3.00 off ($18.95 instead of $21.95 for paper, $16.95 instead of $19.95 for electronic).
- Free goody bag shipped with your book. These are only available to the first 250 people who buy the paper book during this period. It will be clear when you buy the book if you’re in time to get the goody bag. The listing will specifically mention the goody bag if you are, as will your email confirmation.
Tuesday, Nov 11-Monday, Nov 17: Preorder
- Paper & electronic versions are each $2.00 off ($19.95 instead of $21.95 paper, $17.95 instead of $19.95 for electronic).
Tuesday, Nov 18: Ebook Goes Live
- Everyone who has bought the ebook or who has bought the paper version from me will get an email explaining how to download the full electronic version of the book.
Tuesday, Nov 18-Monday Nov 24: Paper Preorder
- Paper version is $2.00 off ($19.95 instead of $21.95).
Tuesday, Nov 25: Paper Version Goes Live
- Paper books will begin shipping on November 25. Shipping usually takes several days, but they will almost certainly all be shipped out by the first of December, meaning they should reach you in plenty of time for Christmas.
And, just to tempt you to make room for it on your shelf, how about a little preview of all the patterns?
Just as a reminder, if you want a reminder email when the sale starts (to make it easier to snag one of the goody bags before they run out), you can sign up for the mailing list right here.